Follow the link below for 1/2 minute of guaranteed laughter. The video is in German… but no subtitles are needed.
A daughter is visiting her father. She asks: Tell me dad, how are you managing with the new iPad we gave you for your birthday? How are you doing with the apps?
A great example of what happens when the young ones give gifts of technology to the old ones!
ENJOY and remember to ask friends to like www.facebook.com/rainbowhealinghealth!
1. Cut out all mucous forming foods, especially dairy and wheat as well as all foods you know you are sensitive to.
2. Change your diet to at least 70% raw and drink lots of carrot juice and green smoothies.
3. Drink lots of good water ? city water is typically full of chemicals and not recommended for consumption on a regular basis.
4. Keep the chest warm with appropriate clothing.
5. Apply poultices to the chest, i.e. onion poultice or castor oil pack (see DVD ?Herbal Pharmacy for Everyone?, Disc 2 for instructions)
6. Cough Syrup ? homemade, simple yet effective:
Cut up an onion, place in glass jar and cover with honey (honey can be hard; the juice of the onion will liquefy the honey).
Let sit for several hours to several days and strain. Take 1 tsp. as needed.
7. Herbs to use are the ones with anti-microbial properties such as Garlic and Thyme and expectorants for example Mullein (Verbascum thapsus), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum).
You can find good combination teas for the support of the respiratory system at the health food stores.
Have you ever worried or wondered about your cholesterol levels or the statin drugs prescribed by physicians to lower cholesterol?
To anybody interested in this subject matter I highly recommend that you watch two documentaries on this controversial topic. Links provided below.
Both documentaries are well researched and presented and provide great insights into this topic.